Monday, June 22, 2015

How to fix "Insufficient Storage Available" in your android phone




Are you trying to install a new app in your phone and seeing this message (check picture)

Well then, you just need to chill out because it’s a very easy thing to fix. In my case, it looked like a confusing problem. I searched the web for solutions and found lots of posts suggesting installing few apps to clear the cache storage from phone. But the key problem still persisted; how could I download the suggested app when my phone wasn’t allowing me to do so. It caused real frustration.

In such a situation, I asked my sister to download app cache cleaning app for me. She did as I wished and gave me the downloaded app via ShareIta file sharing app's apk. I installed that instantly and then deleted all the cache stuff.

Once the deletion process was done, my smartphone was running as usual. I downloaded three apps from Google play store.

But in case, you do not have someone who can give you the apk of cache cleaning app then try these steps.

Step 1 – Go to settings

Step 2 – Touch the Storage tab

Step 3 – Clear the cache, unwanted music files, pictures, videos and everything unwanted thing to make some room for the cache cleaning app.

Step 4 – Download the cache cleaning app from Google Play Store and clean all the hidden cache data from your device.


Step 5 – Now switch off your device and just switch on.

Congratulations! Your problem has been fixed.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “How to fix "Insufficient Storage Available" in your android phone”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

© 2013 News by Lane. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks